About Krista K
Today, Krista K’s top floor is devoted to elevated collections such as Ulla Johnson, Zimmermann, Veronica Beard, Nili Lotan, Zadig & Voltaire, and ba&sh, shoes by Pedro Garcia and Coclico, the Jen Collection and Sydney Evan jewelry as well as Jerome Dreyfuss and Clare V handbags. Consistently recognized for its denim selection, Krista K fills the lower level with jeans and casual wear by Mother, Frame, Moussy, Paige, AGOLDE, FreeCity, Aviator Nation, and ATM.
Krista K is a female-owned and managed small business that is committed to incorporating socially responsible and sustainable practices in the following 5 ways:
1. Mindfully Made Brands - Represent designers that practice environmental integrity & social responsibility
2. Reusable Bags - Encourage the use & re-use of our canvas totes. Every time a customer abstains from taking a new bag, we make a donation to Orphans of the Storm animal shelter.
3. Small Business - Shopping locally reduces environmental impacts by reducing transportation costs, shipping materials & emissions.
4. In-Store Donations - Partner with numerous charities throughout the year to collect & donate gently used clothing, children's items, food & more.
5. Slow Fashion - Advocate timeless, well-made styles to wear again & again.